Author Topic: The Hidden Message Thread  (Read 19053 times)

comrade_general

Re: The Hidden Message Thread
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2012, 02:26:38 AM »
I don't think you were whining. Maybe they forgot who you are. Everyone has their price i guess. Are you still able to perform necessary school activities? Never heard of this happening before. Terrible. Why not forge one from the fires of mount doom? I don't know. Then you could make up a new name. How does Phoenix the Invincible sound? ;)

comrade_general

« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2016, 11:44:47 PM »
"i meant with pi" was the answer apparently. Never thought i'd be coming back to this thread. Everyone has their day i guess. Can you get the message? Remember how it's very simple actually. Okay? Please come up with a new one after this to keep it going. Okay? Somebody. Thanks.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2016, 11:50:57 PM »
Even though this thread has been dormant so long, let it here by reopen. Xylophones shall play, and I shall personally (with the aid of Leonidas the spartan) see that it remains in glory for all eternity. I am wholly committed to all this thread has to offer, and will ensure it is well known from America to Nicaragua and France to Tuvalu. Will you thus support the glorious reopening of this thread?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
  • Awards Awarded for outstanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2016, 02:38:45 PM »
Elementary my dear friends, and suffer not the Xenos to live. I would formally like to extend an invitation to the aforementioned Leonidas and invite him to the International Association of Necroposting.  Fixtures of the Organisation include Reveriemancy seminars, Evocation demonstrations and Vertical Elemental Rotocasting.  My opinions on these events range widely, from support through to open ridicule. You would not believe the hate I have received from such organisations as Friendly Rictus Invocators and the Ethereal Nation. Doesn't really matter though. Screw them, right?
The Norbayne Campaign Instagram page. Give us a cheeky follow if you like. :)
By the power of Ga'haarr I command you to vanish! VANISH!
I CANNOT BE KILLED BUT WITH FIRE!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Crazier than a crack-head cat and here to make sticky treats out of your vital organs.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2017, 11:54:43 PM »
SO Many months have passed since Exilian's hidden message thread could in its "Brilliant Obtuseness" be a place of wonder. Do You, dear reader, think that Plato or Ovid would have let Such a Thread go to waste?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...