Author Topic: Tactics  (Read 3777 times)

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tactics
« on: April 04, 2011, 07:26:01 AM »
I'll start.

Money:
This is how to get lots of money without making an enemy faction. The max amount of soldiers is 5. You go to a village and force the villagers to give you supplies. They will get there weapons and charge you. Than you charge them. Kill them all then choose to 'Plunder and Raze' the village. You get about 7000 Denars worth of goods. All this and your faction relation stays the same. The only enemy you make is that of the village and the person who owns it. No one will interrupt this process, not even if the faction leader walks past he will completely ignore you.

Soldiers:
This is how to get a big army quick and for free and without as much training. Attack the patrols that circle the cities. Again this doesn't affect faction relations whatsoever. I got a 200 strong army from doing this.
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tactics
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 07:41:00 AM »
I'm disappointed. No one is replying. :(

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tactics
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 05:25:57 PM »
Those two are some good tacticts. I do the first only in enemy villages, since I declare it imorral to plunder the poor peasantry for no reason.

For the patrols I say ... They are police, so f@ck da polis ... I mean they have no reason to exist in a FREE game, so you can slay them, no harm to no-one.

Another way to get much money is to trade. Velvet, Butter, Oil ... Those are rather expensive products in some towns...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 05:26:35 PM by Dimos »
Team member of: Europe 1080 / Southern Realms / Britannia 1100 Gold

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tactics
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 04:52:09 AM »
Thats all good but I like mine better. :P