Author Topic: 2 Suggestions  (Read 2797 times)

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
  • Awards Awarded for outstanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
2 Suggestions
« on: June 03, 2011, 03:59:11 AM »
Hi everyone,

Once again my inability to intimately understand the inner workings of Exilian comes to the fore.  

I have two suggestions that I feel would improve the site, one of which is just a matter of course.  

SUGGESTION 1: Jubal has kindly stickied a list of the staff.  Unfortunately, this list is about 3 years old.  I move that this list be updated.  

SUGGESTION 2: Recently I have been involved in providing a list of rumours for upcoming Warhammer releases.  I would like to propose a sub-forum in the Warhammer section devoted to simply rumours.  A Rumour Mill if you will.  I feel that this would be good for reasons of clarity and helping those who want to find something in particular.  Seeing as this would cause more work in this section, I would of course volunteer to look after the Warhammer board.  However I would propose that we add another Heteriarch/Despotes to the staff-list, possibly the Warhammer Marshal seeing as the other two sections have unique titles as well.  Who that would be is up for debate as the Warhammer section is a bit slow.  We really do need more people on here.

I hope that you all approve of my suggestions but feel free to discuss below, as well, that's what we do here right? ;)
The Norbayne Campaign Instagram page. Give us a cheeky follow if you like. :)
By the power of Ga'haarr I command you to vanish! VANISH!
I CANNOT BE KILLED BUT WITH FIRE!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Crazier than a crack-head cat and here to make sticky treats out of your vital organs.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 2 Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 09:52:17 AM »
S1 is just something that needs to be done, if another staffer could do it I'd appreciate it since I have a phys exam on Monday.

S2 I'd say is the sort of thing which should probably be moved by the citizens, so please propose it as a bill (or rather two: one for the new subforum, one the new post). The subforum I'd be OK with, the new post I'd be much more dubious about. I think if anything we're overstaffed at the moment, and the obvious place to put an extra admin would be supporting the 0AD section. But that's just my thoughts.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Son of the King

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • SotK
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 05:07:17 PM »
Fixed the staff thread :)

debux

• RTW Modders and Tutorialists
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 09:39:01 PM »
I don't think the 0 A.D sections need mods, after all, almost no one posts there, since there is no dev around there. Dunno what goes on on the Warhammer forums, but I think the series is more known than 0 A.D

Thanks SotK! It's so damn nice to see my name there, I have to say :D
(\__/)

START ANSWERING PHOENIXGUARD! POST AS MUCH AS YE DID IN YE OLD DAYS :D

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2011, 03:35:20 AM »
Thanks SotK I was going to do it yesterday but I forgot. ;)
The Norbayne Campaign Instagram page. Give us a cheeky follow if you like. :)
By the power of Ga'haarr I command you to vanish! VANISH!
I CANNOT BE KILLED BUT WITH FIRE!
(\__/)

Crazier than a crack-head cat and here to make sticky treats out of your vital organs.