Author Topic: Start Thy Questinge: Soros needs YOUR help!  (Read 3803 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Start Thy Questinge: Soros needs YOUR help!
« on: December 20, 2013, 03:49:54 PM »
This thread will be for any job ads or ways people can help with Adventures of Soros :)

~Positions vacant~

GAME ARTISTS
Anyone who wants to join the art team is very welcome! Applicants are welcome regardless of art style, though preferred style may influence what task you get given within the team. Zone one - the core area of the game - currently has no artist, which is a crucial gap to fill ! More character/monster art may also be useful.

SOUND
We haven't done much defined stuff wrt sound yet, but if you're a sound editor/composer interested in the project I'd definitely love to hear from you!

MANUAL WRITER
I'd quite like someone to write walkthroughs and a player's manual for the game, particularly in helping people to get the hang of combat and other basic commands. Apply/ask questions here or by PM.

~Other ways you can help~

Playtest and provide feedback, the download thread is here: http://www.exilian.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1962.0

Answer threads on the forum, particularly ones where I'm asking for ideas!

Spread the word, by liking our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adventures-of-Soros/583083731711279?fref=ts) and telling your friends!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 01:13:57 PM by Jubal »
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

comrade_general

Re: Start Thy Questinge: Soros needs YOUR help!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 04:30:25 PM »
I can probably do the last three. :P

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 10:27:59 PM »
Still only like 5 FB likes.  :P
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 07:39:45 PM »
Updated. :)