Game Design and Project Resources: The Workshops Quarter > Computer Game Development - The Indie Alley

Game dev chatter

(1/6) > >>

Jubal:
For discussing the trials, tribulations, and funsies of game design.  :P

Lizard:
So this board is pretty silent but as a game dev I'd like to spark some chatter - if only to promote my studio/our debut title.

And when I say 'debut title', I mean 'I've only just finished the game design doc'. But y'know, it's progress.

Jubal:
I might've found people to help get the art done on Adventures of Soros!

And I've said that like five times before, but I'm hopeful this time, the people seem fairly competent. :)

But yeah, we need to get more devs in here. And I'd like to split this forum, or more accurately have a new area for Exilian-affiliated commercial developers, so we have this area to nurture crappy hobbyists like me and then have a separate area for people to go goggle at what the people who know their stuff can come up with.  :)

Lizard:
This is excite! Hopefully they know their stuff and you get somewhere with them.

Yeah, that honestly seems like a good idea - then the pros can help the hobbyists with their knowledge, and the hobbyists can support the pros with their valuable monies, but both have an area to retreat to. Anything I can do to help, let me know.

Jubal:
I was thinking of writing a discussion/tutorial/article on what motivates people to play your games - of interest to anyone?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version