Author Topic: Progress, News, Updates  (Read 19177 times)

Mausolos of Caria

• Citizens
    Voting Member
  • RTR Project Historian
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Progress, News, Updates
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2014, 12:46:11 AM »
Haha, kilts are just for clansmen really, tough you'll sometimes see guys at the football wearing it. The weather was nice this time, no rain at all, at least not in Aberdeen where I visited my friend (it did rain at the League Cup final in Glasgow). The landscape's nice, the food's unhealthy  ;D On friday it was stormy again (usual Aberdeen) and the plane was being thrown around by the winds like a rubber ball. The pilot had to abort the landing, but it worked when he tried it for a second time, although with an almighty crash.
''I found a city of bricks and left a city of marble''

Augustus

Bercor

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2014, 12:56:45 AM »
Yeah, I know, just kidding. I love that Braveheart guy, William Waffle. ;D

More on topic, maybe you can start a thread about the reforms (greek, roman and carthaginian for starters). Just cover the basic points when should they happen (triggers), what should it be their consequences, etc.

ahowl11

• RTR Project
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2014, 01:10:08 AM »
Yeah the reforms need to be discussed.
God, Family, Baseball, Friends, Rome Total War, and Exilian. What more could I possibly need?

ahowl11

• RTR Project
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2014, 08:51:34 AM »
Alright, stayed up late this night. It's almost 2AM but I was able to get a lot of work done with the factions.
Basically the factions are completely changed, the only thing that I have left to do is to change the names of the factions, and then change the character names pf the factions.
I wish I could do it now, but I am tired and losing focus.

Also, for placeholders the new factions have the same skins as other factions for the general and lesser general, both for the campaign and battle map. We will change these soon.
God, Family, Baseball, Friends, Rome Total War, and Exilian. What more could I possibly need?

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2014, 12:08:36 AM »
How is everything going - or are things on slowdown because people are doing Real Lives and stuff?  :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

RedFox

• When it's done.™
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2014, 11:00:01 AM »
I think we're progressing nicely - just most of the communication goes through our IRC channel nowadays. :)
"I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"

Mausolos of Caria

• Citizens
    Voting Member
  • RTR Project Historian
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2014, 07:32:23 PM »
Also, ahowl11 won us a hidden forum over at TWC, so most people are posting there now. But I still need this forum to look up all the previous research we have done ;)
''I found a city of bricks and left a city of marble''

Augustus