Poll

Which of these features should be priority?

Ranged weapons
1 (20%)
New character classes
1 (20%)
More NPCs and things to do/miniquests
2 (40%)
More minigames
0 (0%)
Easter eggs
1 (20%)
Crafting, herb gathering, other non combat stuff
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: August 28, 2014, 01:10:13 AM

Author Topic: Next feature poll  (Read 2884 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Next feature poll
« on: August 14, 2014, 01:10:13 AM »
So, I've added some more quests! The question is what to do next, and I'd like some feedback as to which of these plans sounds good.

More info:
- Ranged weapons are a largish change to a combat system that's been designed to be mostly 1v1 and close quarters. They make sense to have, though, and will probably be represented with something like a chance of a bonus attack round when you use them as you manage to stay far enough from the enemy.
- The next classes will be ranger and scholar, possibly rogue. But this might not mean adding those - there are also bonus classes I want to add as branches of current ones, such as a paladin option for those with levels in warrior and priest.
- I have a bunch of plans for extra NPCs who aren't monsters but still turn up as random encounters - travelling merchants, possibly random thief events in the towns, and a minstrel who will tell you about the great deeds of your past characters.
- This one is sort of obvious, I could try coding in a simple board game or cards or some such.
- Also obvious, Adding silly things and nooks and crannies to find through the game. Weird bonus weapons and Exilian references and stuff.
- So this would add a bigger new non combat dimension, making potions or magic items or whatnot. I'd like some way of making custom items for different situations which could be neat.

Thoughts?  :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...