Off-topic and Chatter: The Jolly Boar Inn > Food Discussion - The Jolly Boar Kitchen

What have you been eating?

(1/77) > >>

Jubal:
Seems to be the obvious food chat thread to start :)

I had toasted sandwiches earlier. And I might just eat some garlic bread now, which is horrendously unhealthy of me but on the plus side means not having to go anywhere for hot food.

comrade_general:
Eggs and Spam. :)

Pentagathus:
Eww.
I've eaten much much stuff today because of alcohols and sleep deprivations. Largely freshish baked goods from sainsburys but also a pretty decent tomato, beetroot and salad sandwich. And some icecream for breakfast. And now I'm going to toast a little baguette thing and fill with with fried onion and mushroom and purple sprouting broccoli heads and mustard and cheese and omonomonom.

Jubal:
I intended to go out and buy food but I'm feeling too flat from piling through masters' forms (or rather compiling an extensive list of questions on them).

Soooo... should I do more toasties, or more garlic bread, given those are the options from my fridge? :p

Pentagathus:
Mmmm toasties.Or go and buy food, I like doing mundane armadillo that involves movement after stuff like studying or similar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version