Author Topic: Devil's Hideout - horror point and click adventure - Kickstarter now live!  (Read 468 times)

Cosmic Void

• View Profile
    • Awards
Devil's Hideout

Hey everyone! The Kickstarter campaign for Devil's Hideout - a new point and click adventure horror I'm working on - is live!

Devil's Hideout is a horror point and click adventure. Lauren learns from a mystic that her young sister is still alive, with cultists staging her death. Traveling to the hospital where her sister received care, Lauren plunges headfirst into a nightmare.

The world of Devil's Hideout is pure horror - narratively, aurally, and visually. Playing as Lauren, explore an abandoned hospital and a nearby town to find her young sister. Solve puzzles with the help of her friend Atticus, as you delve the insidious shadows of Devil's Hideout.

Game features
• Immersive pixel art, saturated with horror.
• Spine-chilling music and sound effects.
• Explore an abandoned town & hospital.
• First-person perspective.
• Point and click puzzles & item inventory.
• A tale of an older sister saving her younger sibling from evil.
• Devil cultists.
• Steam achievements!
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Interesting! I'm less of a horror gamer for the most part but definitely keeping an eye on this :)

Hope you liked the Twilight Oracle writeup in the recent newsletter?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Spritelady

• Tribounos
    Site Magistrate
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This looks interesting! I've not played much horror either but I like the sound of this!

Cosmic Void

• View Profile
    • Awards
Interesting! I'm less of a horror gamer for the most part but definitely keeping an eye on this :)

Hope you liked the Twilight Oracle writeup in the recent newsletter?

Hey! And thanks so much for mentioning Twilight Oracle! By the way, I'm about to read an interview you had with Eric Matyas. He just so happens to be the musician I'm commissioning music from. :)

Edit: Just read the interview. Very informative, learned a lot - crazy that he can compose a whole track in 1 day!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 01:35:53 AM by Cosmic Void »

Cosmic Void

• View Profile
    • Awards
This looks interesting! I've not played much horror either but I like the sound of this!

Cheers! :)