Author Topic: How do I use RMD?  (Read 6493 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How do I use RMD?
« on: January 26, 2015, 05:17:10 PM »
Rate My Design - What Do I Do Here?

Rate My Design is a simple but flexible area of the site. Essentially this is for posting polls to ask people about new designs and what they think.

To post a poll, simply got to the board area and hit the "add poll" button. You'll then get a usual posting box but with a poll question and options at the top.

So what can you ask? That's up to you - you can use a Yea or Nay type system, or ask people for numbered ratings, however you want to use the poll system. There are some rules, as follows:

• Ask about your design or a major aspect thereof - generic questions like "do you like percentile dice" will be moved back to the main Senet House.
  • This is for rating new and in progress designs only - kickstarter campaigns etc should not be posted here.
  • Please only post a design to be rated a second time if you've made major changes - don't clutter up RMD by repeatedly asking for ongoing feedback.

Other than that, please ask any further questions here - and we hope you find the forum useful!
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...