Author Topic: Hunger Games: Exilian Exiles  (Read 3596 times)

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hunger Games: Exilian Exiles
« on: March 13, 2015, 09:48:22 AM »
So, I found this simulator thingo... pretty much, all you need to do is choose a District and give me two pics and names, one of a girl and one of a guy. I put them into this simulator and it randomizes the interactions between all participants. It's completely random so I will also be participating. I'm desperately hoping we'll get 12 people, if we don't I will just fill the rest of the places up with NPC's. There are day and night events and every day I will post what your characters do. They might die, or they might find or make or do something that increases their chance of survival. All events are randomized and you have control over your characters. It's pretty much sit back and enjoy and bet...

I was wondering, would it be possible to bet Triumph points? :D That would make it a bit more fun.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 09:53:50 AM by The Khan »
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hunger Games: Exilian Exiles
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 11:38:17 PM »
I don't think triumph point betting is a great idea.

I'm happy to play though. Do the girl and guy have to be humanoids? :P
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 12:06:16 PM »
Nope, I'm thinking of making this a none signup thing, and I'll enter all the players myself, although I'll be using Exilian top 24 people, and I don't think there will enough females for it to work properly, so the matching up and stuff with be random.
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 02:47:34 PM »
Fair enough, that sounds pretty fun in itself.  :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...