Author Topic: Ars Tali joins Exilian!  (Read 3303 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ars Tali joins Exilian!
« on: August 10, 2015, 09:44:10 PM »

Yet another affiliate announcement! We do indeed live in interesting times!

Ars Tali are RPG creators from Australia, and I'm very happy to announce that they are Exilian's newest affiliate partner. Their unique setting is crafted by a large and diverse team, and is well worth a look!

Here's a message from Nolan, the co-owner of Ars Tali:

Hello Exilian readers!

My name is Nolan Pitler, I am the Co-Owner Lead Writer of Ars Tali Games and I am happy to announce that we are now a proud partner of Exilian. We hope to share with everyone here what our team is about along with what products we are currently working on. Ars Tali Games was founded by Isaac Williams and Nolan Pitler in January of 2015 in lieu of initial development of "The World of Aker-Cosi" and the "LEGACY" mechanics, however our history is nearing five years of planning. In 2010, Isaac and I both came up with the idea to develop a world for Dungeons and Dragons where industry and magic had collided into two opposing factions - however we wanted to retain an independent concept away from steampunk. Cultures were formed and early classes were created however one of the major elements was the restriction of mechanics via the D20 system - to this extent we eventually would move towards D100 mechanics.

You can find out more, ask questions of the creators, and discuss all this by visiting Ars Tali's forum here.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Oliver R. Shead

• View Profile
    • Infected RPG
    • Awards
Re: Ars Tali joins Exilian!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 11:33:11 AM »
Wow, fantastic! Another Australian designer :) There seem to be more and more of us these days (must be something in the water).

Looking forward to checking out your stuff mate.
-Oliver

Infected RPG is now on Kickstarter! Will you rebuild society, or tear it down?

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 12:35:09 PM »
The more designers the merrier :) Welcome to Exilian! Give me a shout if you need anything.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 10:02:13 AM »
I plan on becoming a graphics designer at some stage, so it must be the water! Either that or our sun shines differently down here.
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.