Author Topic: "Karaski" open-ended, player-driven adventure onboard a sabotaged airship  (Read 10951 times)

Koobazaur

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Koobazaur's Domain
    • Awards
That's how they get you Jubal ;p Welcome to the Dark Side, Clockwork pretty much nailed it haha!

The game is officially out on Steam this Wednesday (woo!) unless you bought it directly. Hopefully the launch gives us a lot more exposure, we could use some!
Check out my upcoming Indie Game Karaski:What Goes Up... - You're one of five suspects of a sabotage onboard a 1920s Slavic Airship. Find the culprit or confess your crime in an open-ended, detective adventure game.

Clockwork

• Charming Prince of Darkness
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Bitter? Me? portugal no, I think it's hilarious.
  • Awards Came first in the Summer 2020 Exilian forum pub quiz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Added to wishlist ;)
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

Koobazaur

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Koobazaur's Domain
    • Awards

After over two years, the Airship has finally Taken off! May I personally invite you to uncover the open-ended who-dun-it mystery onboard the world’s first airship?

Do be careful in your investigation, however, lest you wish the passengers suspect YOU…

…or maybe it was you all along? There is no single answer; this is Your Story to tell!

Head Over to the Steam Page >

Please Help Us Out by SHARING on Facebook, MENTIONING on Twitter, POSTING on your Forums and LINKING on Reddits!

Check out my upcoming Indie Game Karaski:What Goes Up... - You're one of five suspects of a sabotage onboard a 1920s Slavic Airship. Find the culprit or confess your crime in an open-ended, detective adventure game.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'll try and get the Exilian social media accounts loaded up with some stuff tomorrow :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Koobazaur

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Koobazaur's Domain
    • Awards

The most amusing Lets Plays I've seen so far: What if Margaret Thatcher boarded the Airship?

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm just finding that I'm hopeless at the sneak mechanics - investigating and talking I'm alright with, running away from guards isn't so much my forte apparently!
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Phew, just completed my first playthrough. Will write down some thoughts in a bit.