Right, I have a bunch of DW minis to paint up, including small forces of Daleks and Sontarans, which unlike the others I need to think of colour scheme for (I have a bunch of Ice Warriors as well, but they're going to be done in classic dark green, and some space bugs but I'm going to have a google and think before even running through the options for them).
So here are the options I'm considering, do weigh in with your thoughts! I'm currently leaning to either the "Stingray" or "Star Trek" options for the Sontarans, and either the "New Paradigm" or "Classic" options for the Daleks.
- "True to series" (Blue and Grey)
- "Stingray" (Dark Blue and Pale Yellow)
- "Star Trek" (Crimson and White)
- "Urban" (Grey and black)
- "Lib Dem" (Orange and Yellow)
- Time War (All bronze with gold bumps)
- Classic (All silver with black bumps)
- Imperial (All white with gold bumps)
- New Paradigm (Grunts Bronze/Gold, Officers Red/Black, Engineers Yellow/Black)