Author Topic: Adele: Following the Signs Horror Strategy/Puzzle Platformer Game New on STEAM  (Read 2385 times)

Adele Game

• View Profile
    • Awards
I would love to present you to our new game which has recently been uploaded to Steam. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=580975754

If you go to the link, you can see various trailers, lots of screenshots, get the link to download the demo and please give us a yes vote while you are there!! 

We are a new indie game development company, this is our first game and we are trying to get all the exposure we can.  Our twitter is @adelegame and our facebook is www.facebook.com/AdeleFTS.  Please feel free to share, comment, ask questions, ANYTHING!  :)

Also, we are looking for people who would like to write reviews based on the 2 level demo that can be downloaded for FREE! 
Thanks so much, and I look forward to hearing from you all!!   ;D ;D

OrangeBison

• View Profile
    • Orange Bison Indie Game News & Reviews
    • Awards
This looks pretty interesting! Just the sort of game I love! Puzzle platformers, yummy! I would be more than happy to get a review of your game onto my website. I would like to do more though. Would you be up for some interview questions? Would be good to introduce your studio.  :)
OrangeBison.com is an indie game news and review website. Built for my passion to help promote indie game developers and small studios.

DeepCandle Games

• RPG author and big nerd
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Aspiring TTRPG Writer
    • View Profile
    • My Ko-Fi Shop-front!
    • Awards
i didnt try the demo but it looks challenging, and also pretty interesting.
if it's important to know; its interesting on a level of "i don't really need to know more about this, but i wonder what the backstory is.." , so it's not too vague that it annoys me, and i'm curious about the rest of the game.

should be a winner! nice work.
I write many projects focused around RPGs and rules expansions!

If you'd like to support me you can buy (or download for free) my finished work from https://ko-fi.com/nanoteq_rpg or play-test them with me on my discord!

Adele Game

• View Profile
    • Awards
This looks pretty interesting! Just the sort of game I love! Puzzle platformers, yummy! I would be more than happy to get a review of your game onto my website. I would like to do more though. Would you be up for some interview questions? Would be good to introduce your studio.  :)

Hi OrangeBison, We would love to do an interview and answer any questions you might have.  We are actually doing the release tomorrow afternoon!!  The game will be available for purchase on Steam!  Send me a private message or an email to adelegame@unosquare.com with the details of how you would like to do the review and interview!  Thank you so much!! 

i didnt try the demo but it looks challenging, and also pretty interesting.
if it's important to know; its interesting on a level of "i don't really need to know more about this, but i wonder what the backstory is.." , so it's not too vague that it annoys me, and i'm curious about the rest of the game.

should be a winner! nice work.

Thank you BearKnight, we hope you give it a try!  Look for it anytime after tomorrow afternoon CST.  I will post the steam link to the game on here as well once it is live!