Off-topic and Chatter: The Jolly Boar Inn > General Gaming - The Arcade

Runescape or other terrible MMORPGs

(1/2) > >>

Pentagathus:
Anyone still find the time to play these? I decided to have a crack at runescape recently because nostalgia, and it was an awful idea, I forgot how mindlessly addictive I find these games.

Jubal:
Did some RS a few months ago, and did some Haven & Hearth more recently. They are very addictive - I'm still thinking that sometime I might go back to RS to try and complete Dragon Slayer, since I never managed that.

Lizard:
I had a big RS problem a couple of years back... I'd played it in my youth (I would've been... eight? Maybe nine?), and revisited it out of 'nostalgia' shortly after I finished my A-Levels. In my third year of Uni I had a nightmare about no longer being ranked for my Fletching skill, and realised it was probably time to kick the habit.

Now three years clean, by which I mean "I find other ways to waste my time on the Internet".

Jubal:
I prefer H&H to RS, I like things that are more freeform in general and where I don't need to grind so much to get skills up.

Mars:
I've found myself recently watching one or two Runescape players and their videos of late.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version