Author Topic: May 2016 Update  (Read 1755 times)

stormwell

• View Profile
    • Utherwald Press
    • Awards
May 2016 Update
« on: May 18, 2016, 09:10:09 PM »
May 2016 Update

Another month and another update.

Short version is that things are progressing well, least with regards to Frozen Skies. Also wished to discuss the rest of the events that Utherwald will be attending this year and some events that I'd like to attend next year. Finally theres some other stuff thats being considered and a treat in the form of artwork.

Now Read On...

http://www.utherwaldpress.com/2016/05/may-2016-update.html

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: May 2016 Update
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 08:43:45 PM »
If I'm still around in Birmingham next year I might actually get back to doing some GMing, testing Guns, Swords and Steam will be priority but if Frozen Skies is out by then I might look at trying to run a one-shot at some point :)

Let me know if you get onto any podcasts and we can promote them/you further on Exilian's social media!
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

stormwell

• View Profile
    • Utherwald Press
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 09:57:48 PM »
Had replies from a couple of Savage Worlds podcasts that I've contacted, see if something can be worked out.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 10:43:00 PM »
Awesomes :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...