Author Topic: Recent culinary exploits  (Read 4412 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Recent culinary exploits
« on: May 30, 2016, 11:03:30 PM »
Some bread made for a friend's birthday - I used rosemary in this which worked really well:

This was a failed experiment - ran out of things to put on pasta, made a sort of salad dressing to go with the pasta (and the pine nuts which I'd already toasted). It would have worked OK if I'd gotten the ratios right and had a more suitable oil, but I overdid the vinegar (which was counterbalanced by the cheese, but it still wasn't the greatest foodstuff in the world).

And then tonight's food, a fried khachapuri, which I made with chopped walnuts and tomatoes as well as the cheese. This worked super well and I was very happy with it (though it was also about two people's worth of food, but ah well, much fullness of stomach!) :)

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

DeepCandle Games

• RPG author and big nerd
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Aspiring TTRPG Writer
    • View Profile
    • My Ko-Fi Shop-front!
    • Awards
Re: Recent culinary exploits
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 12:47:34 AM »
looks delish! next time you'll know better so it wasnt much of a loss either

nice work
I write many projects focused around RPGs and rules expansions!

If you'd like to support me you can buy (or download for free) my finished work from https://ko-fi.com/nanoteq_rpg or play-test them with me on my discord!

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Recent culinary exploits
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 01:26:47 AM »
Next time I'll make damn sure I keep a better eye on my pesto stocks :p
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...