Author Topic: Brunelleschi: Age of Architects, a game of strategy and building!  (Read 3565 times)

AgeOfArchitects

• BruneGame.com
    • View Profile
    • Browser Game Page
    • Awards
Hey guys! My name is Angel and I work with Aesopgames. I was tweeted about this page and thought about introducing you guys to all of us.
We are a team of 4: 3 women and 1 man. Matt thinks up the ideas for the game, Margaret programs the game code and Rebecca makes the 3D and VR client possible. Me, well I just talk about the game because they don't have time to manage social media and whatnot :P. I'm sure you guys can relate. We recently went to an event here in Seattle, WA, USA for indie game devs. It was our first one and it was awesome and overwhelming.
It's amazing to see everyone's game out here! You guys work so hard! Keep it up. I love games! I've been gaming since in the womb it's where my passion is. Hopefully you guys check out my game and I can come check yours out. I love seeing new and innovative ideas.

For more info here's my blog link to the game introduction http://exilian.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=4575.new;topicseen#new
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 12:16:59 AM by AgeOfArchitects »

DeepCandle Games

• RPG author and big nerd
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Aspiring TTRPG Writer
    • View Profile
    • My Ko-Fi Shop-front!
    • Awards
Re: Brunelleschi: Age of Architects, a game of strategy and building!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 09:35:19 AM »
the graphics engine makes me think of runescape, but third person haha.
looks to be a pretty cool game though
I write many projects focused around RPGs and rules expansions!

If you'd like to support me you can buy (or download for free) my finished work from https://ko-fi.com/nanoteq_rpg or play-test them with me on my discord!

OrangeBison

• View Profile
    • Orange Bison Indie Game News & Reviews
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 12:11:22 PM »
Looks really nice. I like the graphics style and interface. It seems very responsive and not bogged down by too much information. Popping over to your twitter page now to see more.  :gandalfgrey:
OrangeBison.com is an indie game news and review website. Built for my passion to help promote indie game developers and small studios.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 01:27:48 PM »
Hi, welcome to Exilian :)

Admin request: we prefer to keep the welcome hall for "welcome" threads to get to know users rather than for advertising specific projects - by all means link to the thread you've posted in the indie labs, but please edit your post here to avoid duplicating the content. We're very friendly to advertising, but it's best kept in the correct place! :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

AgeOfArchitects

• BruneGame.com
    • View Profile
    • Browser Game Page
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 12:11:18 AM »
Hi, welcome to Exilian :)

Admin request: we prefer to keep the welcome hall for "welcome" threads to get to know users rather than for advertising specific projects - by all means link to the thread you've posted in the indie labs, but please edit your post here to avoid duplicating the content. We're very friendly to advertising, but it's best kept in the correct place! :)
Whoops :) Sorry I will fix that right away.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 12:19:26 AM by AgeOfArchitects »

AgeOfArchitects

• BruneGame.com
    • View Profile
    • Browser Game Page
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 12:19:06 AM »
Thanks guys! That really boosts the spirit up. AesopGames has been working really hard to make the game possible. The graphics aren't what we are going for because it's a grand strategy browser game. But ya it does seem like runescape doesn't it? Browser-game and all haha. Be sure to check out the link I posted for my other forum post. Thanks :D

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 11:28:45 AM »
Thanks for fixing the post :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...