Yeah I agree, looks like some of the rocks just end and it's way too sharp. I will for sure go back through and make adjacent tiles to make it look better.
- Added platforms that can be jumped up through
- Added spikes which kill the player instantly, though will probably need to change up the colors a bit so it stands out more
- Added a horizontal lazers that knock the player around when colliding with them
- Added an end zone that brings the player back out to a level selector (will need to add some sort of animation or something and maybe a BONUS screen)
-Fire totems shoot both left and right and have tiles that block the fireballs to keep them from flying through the entire level
- Added a treasure chest (player must be next to the chest and to open, the player taps the chest itself though I can't show this from recording from a screen capture)
Right now it dumps out like 10 coins but have yet to implement collision checks with them