Author Topic: Administration Department Organization Thread  (Read 2812 times)

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs

• A Bustle in Your Hedgerow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Administration Department Organization Thread
« on: September 29, 2016, 04:46:32 PM »
This thread is reserved for the Administration Department Members and is to be used for general organization of the department. All members of this department are asked to visit this thread periodically, so as to be up to date with their own involvement in the development.
Rome Total Realism Project Dev Team Member and  Head of Public Relations
RTR VII Beta Tester/Dev Team Member
-----------------------------------------
"Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.
Proud patron of Aule_the_creator

ahowl11

• RTR Project
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Administration Department Organization Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 07:57:40 AM »
This is all me for the most part, plus V and anyone else whod like to help lead or coordinate this project. I'd like to have someone help lead this as I cannot be present 24/7. I also am a main modder, so I'd like someone who can moderate the forums, website, and PR while I can focus on the modding aspects.
God, Family, Baseball, Friends, Rome Total War, and Exilian. What more could I possibly need?

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 09:24:59 AM »
Well afaik GUNINANRUNIN is keeping the website up-to-date constantly, so we should be covered there. I could moderate both exilian and twc if needed, I'm sure that won't take too much of my time and it should be manageable.
"Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.

Glaurung

• Sakellarios
    Financial Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 11:22:55 PM »
so I'd like someone who can moderate the forums

I don't know if it helps much with spreading your load, but I and the other Exilian staff members are keeping an eye on the RTR forum too. We will act to moderate anything that falls outside our Terms of Service - typically spambot postings, but also any illegal or grossly offensive content. We can also carry out other moderation tasks on request, for example deleting Gigantus' accidental duplicate posts earlier today. You're at liberty to appoint more moderators of your own for the RTR forum, of course.

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 12:05:20 AM »
so I'd like someone who can moderate the forums

I don't know if it helps much with spreading your load, but I and the other Exilian staff members are keeping an eye on the RTR forum too. We will act to moderate anything that falls outside our Terms of Service - typically spambot postings, but also any illegal or grossly offensive content. We can also carry out other moderation tasks on request, for example deleting Gigantus' accidental duplicate posts earlier today. You're at liberty to appoint more moderators of your own for the RTR forum, of course.

Many thanks to you and the rest of the Exilian staff members! :)