Author Topic: Public Relations Department Organization Thread  (Read 3694 times)

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs

• A Bustle in Your Hedgerow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Public Relations Department Organization Thread
« on: September 29, 2016, 04:47:35 PM »
This thread is reserved for the Public Relations Department Members and is to be used for general organization of the department. All members of this department are asked to visit this thread periodically, so as to be up to date with their own involvement in the development.
Rome Total Realism Project Dev Team Member and  Head of Public Relations
RTR VII Beta Tester/Dev Team Member
-----------------------------------------
"Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.
Proud patron of Aule_the_creator

ahowl11

• RTR Project
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Public Relations Department Organization Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 07:56:11 AM »
Thank you V for joining RTR and helping out with this department, but you still need a few guys to help you out as there are many outlets to broadcast RTR to.
God, Family, Baseball, Friends, Rome Total War, and Exilian. What more could I possibly need?

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 09:35:00 AM »
I will see what I can do about bringing trustworthy and gallant people to the PR department, expect news soon :)
"Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 06:47:50 PM »
If anyone would want to help with PR stuff on social media, you're more than welcome! :)
I got the forums covered, as well as drafting announcements and such, but some help regarding social media would be great. Not too much, just checking out feedback and forwarding announcements that I draft :)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 07:10:17 PM »
We have an Exilian twitter feed and Facebook that's always at your disposal - if you message me with any announcements you have I'll make sure they get out onto our social media feeds :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 11:11:47 PM »
Thank you a lot, Jubal! I will make sure to pass over our announcements to you :)
But still, a RTR-dedicated PR is needed for social media coverage, as we already have some groups and pages out there, but they need re-activating and reviving

ahowl11

• RTR Project
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 05:41:55 AM »
We need at least 2-3 people out there who have enough time to help us spread the word.
God, Family, Baseball, Friends, Rome Total War, and Exilian. What more could I possibly need?

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 08:16:47 AM »
We need at least 2-3 people out there who have enough time to help us spread the word.

Aye. As I said, I've got exilian and TWC covered, I can probably cover twitter too, but I would need help with other websites. I hope xeofox can help with VK, since my Russian isn't great, sadly.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 10:22:43 AM »
Finding public relations people is bloody difficult (which is why I handle all of Exilian's social media despite really not enjoying doing so). :/
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2016, 06:51:33 PM »
aye, not many are eager for it :D