Author Topic: Team Meetings  (Read 2410 times)

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs

• A Bustle in Your Hedgerow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Team Meetings
« on: November 05, 2016, 07:05:21 PM »
Hey guys!
Regarding the team meetings, which I think we really should do, what would be your preferred platform?
Off the top of my head I can think of either Skype or Discord, the latter has an option of creating chat rooms as far as I know, and we could chat in both written and spoken form, which is great.
Please answer as soon as possible, so we can start agreeing on a time and date for the meetings. I think it's reasonable to have (at least) one meeting weekly, and it shouldn't take more than 30-60 minutes of your time, so I really think it's not much. :)
Rome Total Realism Project Dev Team Member and  Head of Public Relations
RTR VII Beta Tester/Dev Team Member
-----------------------------------------
"Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.
Proud patron of Aule_the_creator

ahowl11

• RTR Project
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Team Meetings
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 02:37:30 AM »
Slack is our best bet right now
God, Family, Baseball, Friends, Rome Total War, and Exilian. What more could I possibly need?

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs

• A Bustle in Your Hedgerow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Team Meetings
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 03:03:15 AM »
Yeah, since most of us are already there, I think it's the most convenient option. I think that we should settle on a date and time for our first meeting. When are you guys available in the following days?
Rome Total Realism Project Dev Team Member and  Head of Public Relations
RTR VII Beta Tester/Dev Team Member
"Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.
Proud patron of Aule_the_creator