Author Topic: Rome Total Realism 8 Beta v3.0 Release Announcement + Download Links!  (Read 10122 times)

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs

• A Bustle in Your Hedgerow
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Greetings Rome Total Realism fans!The RTR Project Teams is happy to announce that we are finally releasing the RTR 8 Public Beta v3.0. In many ways, RTR 8 is the spiritual successor to RTR 6, in it that it has that oldschool touch and look, but features new things and factions, and we will be adding much more in the future. Remember, this is still a beta release, so we are not done yet, there’s more content to come in the future!

This version features many new additions to this iteration of RTR compared to the previous one, such as:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Map:

The Factions:

Coming in the future :

Rome Total Realism 8 brought to you by:

Also, a big ‘thank you!’ to the following mods and modders for providing us with various assets:

Last, but not the least, thank you, RTR fans, for your interest and support, we couldn’t have done this without you! You are our driving force and our inspiration, and we hope you’ll enjoy playing this mod as much as we are enjoying making it for you!

Download Links:

Install Instructions:

Unit roster switch:

Have fun!

RTR on the internet :[/size]
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 04:04:47 PM by Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs »
Rome Total Realism Project Dev Team Member and  Head of Public Relations
RTR VII Beta Tester/Dev Team Member
-----------------------------------------
"Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.
Proud patron of Aule_the_creator

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rome Total Realism 8 Beta v3.0 Release Announcement + Download Links!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 01:29:55 AM »
Just finished writing a massive release/announcement article for the ModDB page, waiting for it to be authorised now. Exilian will have a frontpage announcement too, I'm just holding that back for 24hrs to give the November "Updates from the Forge" issue a bit more time at the top of the homepage.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

comrade_general

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 04:51:05 AM »
Well done everyone involved above this post!

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 08:10:04 AM »
Just finished writing a massive release/announcement article for the ModDB page, waiting for it to be authorised now. Exilian will have a frontpage announcement too, I'm just holding that back for 24hrs to give the November "Updates from the Forge" issue a bit more time at the top of the homepage.

awesome Jubal, thanks!

Well done everyone involved above this post!

thank you, comrade!

"Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs

• View Profile
    • Awards