Author Topic: New Version  (Read 6755 times)

comrade_general

Re: New Version
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2016, 02:27:54 AM »
Got the Summer Isles on the map and the base faction is ready to start populating with new faction stuff.

I thought I'd narrowed down the Arryn crash to a rebelling city but that turned out not to be consistent either. :(

I did get an ai campaign to run for a good while, albeit with the occasional later campaign random crashes caused by random factions. I got as far as the Starks being wiped out by the Greyjoys and Boltons and then the Boltons wiped out by the Greyjoys. The Tullys held out in Riverrun for a good while with the Lannisters and Arryns taking turns besieging it and once it fell it must have gone back and forth between the Lannisters and Arryns a half dozen times. Stannis had taken King's Landing early on but the Tyrells took it soon after and held it. In the east Volantis took another city but then just stood around getting rich, Dany took Yunkai and had armies around Mereen but just stood around getting rich, Braavos took one of the islands but lost all its navy to pirates and must have been too bankrupt to build more ships to get elsewhere. It crashed just as the White Walkers had descended south of the wall and didn't create an autosave. >:(

Anyway here's a small funny on a Stannis campaign that I was playing before. Don't usually see rebels besieging your cities, and at first I was thinking of a rogue Jaime Lannister, but he and Tyrion have been out in the woods on an extended brotherly-bonding camping trip ever since I took the capital some years before. xD

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2016, 02:14:44 PM »
Epic stretch goal - play as Targaryens and somehow get Tyrion to join your faction :P
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

comrade_general

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2016, 04:03:43 PM »
Shouldn't be too difficult; just need a boat, a diplomat, and lots of money.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2016, 04:11:16 PM »
Can you give him an easily-bribeable trait? :P
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

comrade_general

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2016, 04:15:16 PM »
Yeah it's called 'force_diplomacy accept'. :P

comrade_general

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2016, 08:17:56 PM »
Played a successful Tully short campaign. Only one random crash midway but reloaded and it was fine. Gotta do something about that victory video...

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2016, 09:40:35 PM »
I never even fixed the victory vids in WHTW, but yeah, that ought to be do-able...

comrade_general

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2016, 10:05:14 PM »
I figured a video with the throne in it, same thing for all factions.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2016, 10:07:12 PM »
Yeah, that'd work :)

comrade_general

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2017, 09:41:30 PM »
Well got 7/8 things done that were planned. Not bad.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2017, 09:47:27 PM »
Solid work :)