Author Topic: r3nn0R  (Read 2366 times)

ndnninja15

• View Profile
    • Awards
r3nn0R
« on: April 07, 2017, 11:40:07 PM »

r3nn0R is an autorunner 2D sidescroller platformer with one touch controls. It's meant for mobile though I do have a build for the desktop as well. Jump through obstacles and try to reach the end of each level.

Right now I have 4 levels which may not seem like a lot but they can be a bit challenging. There is a desktop build as well as a beta on the Android platform. With the google play version, there are ads in the first level but once it has been completed they will go away. Follow the links below to play.

DOWNLOAD LINKS

GOOGLE PLAY STORE BETA
DESKTOP VERSION

SCREENSHOT

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: r3nn0R
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 11:45:26 PM »
I won't be able to test for a few days as I don't have my tablet with me atm - will have a look when I get back to Birmingham :)

Beyond the general name/style, is there any particular pitch/variant/catch/backstory to this one, or is it a fairly normal example of the genre?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

ndnninja15

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 11:51:45 PM »
There isn't really a story that's being told with words in this one. Trying to do the job with just the visuals. Looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 11:39:08 PM »
Great :) Looks like I'll be back on Wednesday so I'll try and remember to DL it then!
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...