Game Design and Project Resources: The Workshops Quarter > Tabletop Design - The Senet House

200 word RPG contest

(1/3) > >>

Jubal:
Just saw someone link this on FB - as it says on the tin, a competition to do an RPG design in 200 words:
https://200wordrpg.github.io/2017entries

If I get time I might put an entry together, anyone else interested? :)

Clockwork:
Interesting, I'll try and think of something. From reading the website of the guy that runs it: he likes both light and heavy rule sets though favours light (dungeon world is his favourite atm), prefers low sci-fi and fantasy. He also seems to love creating action movie vignettes in his games through mechanics which encourage description from the players.

Jubal:
Yeah, I suspect I'm not a good enough or experienced enough RPG writer to have even a vague shot but nothing ventured nothing gained etc etc :)

I think the judging panel may be more diverse - I dunno if they all have the same views as the organiser.

Clockwork:
The judges are different people, not necessarily him. I looked at some previous winners and a fair amount were very umm....alternative.

Jubal:
Aye, that's what I meant. So it's probably worth throwing anything in to see what sticks! :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version