Author Topic: [ANDROID][BETA] Betis Adventures  (Read 47 times)

raqbiel

• View Profile
    • Awards
[ANDROID][BETA] Betis Adventures
« on: September 20, 2017, 09:37:43 AM »
I'm really happy to announce that game i've worked last time is now in beta stage! I'm happy to share this with you all! I hope you like it and give me some feedback about my game!:) I'm still working on some improvments and extra things. In BETA added 3 levels. Mid of October i hope i'll release stable version. Thanks!

For this purpose there are beta test games. In this version first 3 levels with the initial history. Beta tests designed to refine the game to find bugs and improvments. In the future will be:
- 7 additional levels, with more patches will be more and more!
- leader system!
- Achievement system!
- And much much more ...

IMPORTANT: 3 LEVELS IN BETA!

DOWNLOAD!

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [ANDROID][BETA] Betis Adventures
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 10:52:10 PM »
OK, I played through some of the first level on my tablet, some thoughts:

• Controls don't feel responsive enough: jumping is a bit clunky and probably needs to be a bit higher in general.
  • The base hit-box for the player may be too small. I had several times when it looked like I was definitely on top of an enemy to jump on them but the game registered it as me having hit them in the front.
  • The English grammar isn't great - if you want, get in touch and I'll happily have a look at it all and help improve it for you.
  • Have you tested this on tablets or just phone? On a tablet, the differential resolutions of some graphics elements are quite visible: eg the eagle looks a lot "sharper" than the player character.

I like the style of the game overall, basically, but found the controls a bit frustrating to use. Hope to see better sorted versions in future :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

raqbiel

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 11:25:26 AM »
Thanks you for your feedback! Yea i haven't tested on tablets yet. Now i'm working on better UI for Touch Control! Yea my english isn't great at all but i'm trying do my best :D

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 01:08:14 PM »
I used to do professional proofreading, I'm happy to take a look over the text pieces/file for you if that'd be helpful :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...