Author Topic: Alyeskan Tales: A Dragonhawk In Hand  (Read 1710 times)

stormwell

• View Profile
    • Utherwald Press
    • Awards
Alyeskan Tales: A Dragonhawk In Hand
« on: September 06, 2017, 05:37:55 PM »
Some time ago I posted about both the Windryders and their Dragonhawk mounts, both have evolved a little since I originally post about them but that isn't going to be the subject of this week's blog post. I'm going to be running a Frozen Skies campaign some in the next few months and my players have expressed some interest in the Windryders and I've been thinking of ways to use them. So an Alyeskan Tales post fits best as a series of adventure hooks, some which may make their way into the campaign but otherwise all are free to use for anyone who wishes.

http://www.utherwaldpress.com/2017/09/alyeskan-tales-dragonhawk-in-hand.html

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alyeskan Tales: A Dragonhawk In Hand
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 11:13:31 PM »
Yeah, they seem interesting beasts :)

With this one:
Raiders using Dragonhawks have been attacking remote settlements, could they be a Windryder tribe on the warpath or actually bandits?

Is the implication that bandits would be attempting to disguise attacks as Windryder ones, or that there'd be groups of Windryders either fighting alongside or as bandits? (Presumably human bandits couldn't tame a dragonhawk?)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

stormwell

• View Profile
    • Utherwald Press
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 04:41:47 PM »
Yeah, they seem interesting beasts :)

With this one:
Raiders using Dragonhawks have been attacking remote settlements, could they be a Windryder tribe on the warpath or actually bandits?

Is the implication that bandits would be attempting to disguise attacks as Windryder ones, or that there'd be groups of Windryders either fighting alongside or as bandits? (Presumably human bandits couldn't tame a dragonhawk?)

Bandits with dragonhawks (managed to get hold of some eggs and possibly captured a Windryder), bandits disguising their attack as a Windryder one or actual Windryders.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 11:59:09 PM »
OK, fair nuff :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...