Author Topic: Make up your own #FakeNews, get it featured in a game  (Read 2439 times)

Koobazaur

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Koobazaur's Domain
    • Awards
Make up your own #FakeNews, get it featured in a game
« on: September 12, 2017, 10:26:55 PM »
Hey folks, sorry for creating a new thread for this but figured it might get noticed a bit more. I'm running a little contest for my next game about controlling the media and its impact on society, coming out on October 3rd! Just submit your own brief #FakeNews excerpt and the most popular one will be included in the game upon release!

Plus, you get to play around with it in your browser just as you would in the game :D

[ Make Your OWN #FakeNews ]

HEADLINER, is a short media bias adventure game about controlling the news and it’s impact on your career, society, and family. Share your story, and see what the Headliner before you did.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 11:17:50 PM by Jubal »
Check out my upcoming Indie Game Karaski:What Goes Up... - You're one of five suspects of a sabotage onboard a 1920s Slavic Airship. Find the culprit or confess your crime in an open-ended, detective adventure game.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Make up your own #FakeNews, get it featured in a game
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 11:18:22 PM »
No prob, more threads are fine! (Also, all your links were broken so I fixed them :) )
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Koobazaur

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Koobazaur's Domain
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 11:44:05 PM »
Thanks!
Check out my upcoming Indie Game Karaski:What Goes Up... - You're one of five suspects of a sabotage onboard a 1920s Slavic Airship. Find the culprit or confess your crime in an open-ended, detective adventure game.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 11:38:20 PM »
(Also I'll get on this and signal-boost it from social media accounts in a day or so, but having a crisis of potentially not having anywhere to live erupting here so things are... disrupted, a little?)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Aurioch

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 03:44:03 AM »
That moment when you want to join but have absolutely no decent idea what to write... X)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 03:41:53 PM »
In my quest to get them included in just about every indie game I can find, I submitted one about pangolins. :P

Koobazaur

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Koobazaur's Domain
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2017, 11:36:42 PM »
I tweaked the page with better instructions and showing zoomed-in article on start :)