Author Topic: Frozen Skies Episode 20: Two Pints of Cider and a SMG  (Read 1415 times)

stormwell

• View Profile
    • Utherwald Press
    • Awards
Frozen Skies Episode 20: Two Pints of Cider and a SMG
« on: April 08, 2019, 02:55:08 PM »
Previously, the crew put their plan into action to restore Reginald to his family's good graces...or at least to gain unrestricted access to the Spitsworth family wealth. This week was the next stage of the plan, one that concerned Reginald's sister Elisa. The hope was to convince her to come along and stage a kidnapping and then rescue by Reginald. As it turned out, things really go to plan nor as expected.

http://www.utherwaldpress.com/2019/04/frozen-skies-episode-20-two-pints-of.html

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Frozen Skies Episode 20: Two Pints of Cider and a SMG
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 11:34:13 PM »
What are the adventure cards you mention at the end of this? Is that something I've missed in the rules, or is it a SWADE thing?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

stormwell

• View Profile
    • Utherwald Press
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 09:47:29 PM »
Adventure Cards are an optional extra, not required but do add a level of fun and extra opportunities for the players.
Love Interest and Enemy have been firm favourites in my group, plus certain cards have had a huge impact when played right.
I'm going to answer your interview questions soon, maybe tonight if work is quiet.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 11:38:48 PM »
Ah, OK :) I'm getting on with writing up my campaign, mostly working on the rough plotlines stuff and then going to start writing up characters and bestiary. Though given I'm going to have to convert the whole thing to SWADE I'm not sure how much I'll need to rebalance this stuff later - my plan was to get SWADE when the paper version is out.

And thankyou!
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...