Author Topic: Free Games  (Read 36405 times)

Clockwork

• Charming Prince of Darkness
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Bitter? Me? portugal no, I think it's hilarious.
  • Awards Came first in the Summer 2020 Exilian forum pub quiz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Free Games
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2016, 11:04:40 AM »
Well this is awkward, did not see this post sorry matey :(

Only a year late in replying but hey: I've actually taken a break from it but I'm willing to go back to it if you want to ad me on steam: CaptainBaseballBatBoy (It's an obscurity from Max Payne).

Now, what did I come here to actually post? EA giving away free games with Origin service? Nope. Though that is a thing it's certainly not new. Origin access is but it's a paid service.

Can't remember....But hey here's something...

You can actually loan people your steam library, don't know how long you've been able to do this but I've been giving access to my considerable library to friends and family, though with 5 accounts able to access my library at any one time I have to keep switching who's on the rota ;)

Good guy Gabe.

armadillo that was it: Starcraft 2 arcade and multiplayer is free. My Battlenet is Clockwork (#2338).
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

Koobazaur

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Koobazaur's Domain
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2016, 06:36:58 PM »
I made a little free browser game for the kicks. Give it a Go!

« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 09:05:39 PM by Jubal »
Check out my upcoming Indie Game Karaski:What Goes Up... - You're one of five suspects of a sabotage onboard a 1920s Slavic Airship. Find the culprit or confess your crime in an open-ended, detective adventure game.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2016, 09:09:03 PM »
Fixed your broken link - you don't need to put the url in quote marks :)

First try, got to 14 ravens - wasn't sure what the best way was to survive overnight, I survived 14 seconds after that!
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Koobazaur

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Koobazaur's Domain
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2016, 09:58:05 PM »
Ah thanks! My record is 42 ravens and about 64 seconds into the night :p

Check out my upcoming Indie Game Karaski:What Goes Up... - You're one of five suspects of a sabotage onboard a 1920s Slavic Airship. Find the culprit or confess your crime in an open-ended, detective adventure game.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2016, 10:26:55 PM »
I myself am now sitting pretty on 42 ravens and 84 seconds :)

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Koobazaur

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Koobazaur's Domain
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2016, 07:29:39 PM »
New art and sneak-peek behind the scenes of my next free browser game about minions & gathering stuff :)

« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 07:38:29 PM by Jubal »

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2016, 07:39:16 PM »
Shrunk the image for you :)

Ooh, looks nice! What's going on I have no idea for the picture, but I'm excited to find out :P

Glaurung

• Sakellarios
    Financial Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2016, 08:00:28 PM »
I don't know whether I'll be interested in the game, but your function names definitely appeal to my sense of humour: QuackAtTime, SquawkNextDelay, and the wonderful IsDespawned :) Much more fun than the stuff I have to deal with at work!

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2016, 11:59:37 PM »
We should have a best function names competition, I think I may have some entries somewhere...

Koobazaur

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Koobazaur's Domain
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2016, 05:17:44 PM »
Haha yea, sometimes when I am in a bad mood I make amusing or passive aggressive function/variable names to destress. I think once I named a function that returns the next free element in a particle system object pool as: "CanIhasAsplosionz?"

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2016, 10:13:38 PM »
Excellent :D

How's the game going? :)

Koobazaur

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Koobazaur's Domain
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2016, 07:02:04 PM »
Haven't had time to work on it,  was too busy bliatering my feet exploring Stockholm and Helsinki, as well as visiting a friend from another online forum in Vaasa :D

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2016, 11:32:45 PM »
Fair nuffs :)

Koobazaur

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Koobazaur's Domain
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2016, 06:54:03 PM »

ACK My minions are hungry!

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2016, 06:58:34 PM »
You appear to be a Nazgul in an idyllic wasteland commanding tiny zombies to harvest pumpkins?