Author Topic: Bug Reports  (Read 29236 times)

SRN

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2010, 01:34:25 AM »
I bought a ship in Cairo and couldn't sail out to open sea; I was just stuck on the Nile, sailing back and forth. Should have taken a screenshot but didn't think of it at the time.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2010, 11:15:45 AM »
Her's what you should do... Target your ship to a city that is straight ahead the Nile, in location of the sea. If your ship goes near the shore and it asks you to disembark, simply say ''yes'' and the enter to it again...

The same might happen if you buy a ship from Stockhom and you want to go to the North sea -near east england and west germany-

That is due to the ''fords'' -the places you can walk through the sea and rivers- ... The script recognises them as another kind of terain, which is actually what the are. The best way to solve it is to target your ship in a village/town/castle that is beneath those fords and going from river to sea will be much easier...

:ball:  Thanks for your support for the mod  :ball:  

Hope you will keep posting in this forum!  :P
Team member of: Europe 1080 / Southern Realms / Britannia 1100 Gold

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2010, 11:23:19 AM »
My main points on this matter are the SR leftovers; you should really get round to changing the names of the fleets and the menu descriptions of the churches.  :P
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2010, 01:22:48 PM »
Yeah, nice cath there Jubal... I am thinking of a new release based on that...

Version 0,25 will definaltely will aim in: dialogues, entry menus, ship spawing points placing, adding more items and mercenaries... also I will need to have some work on Lithuanian ''Tribal troops'' and Papal troop-lines...

SRN

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2010, 02:34:53 PM »
Quote from: "Dimos"
Her's what you should do... Target your ship to a city that is straight ahead the Nile, in location of the sea. If your ship goes near the shore and it asks you to disembark, simply say ''yes'' and the enter to it again...

The same might happen if you buy a ship from Stockhom and you want to go to the North sea -near east england and west germany-

That is due to the ''fords'' -the places you can walk through the sea and rivers- ... The script recognises them as another kind of terain, which is actually what the are. The best way to solve it is to target your ship in a village/town/castle that is beneath those fords and going from river to sea will be much easier...

:ball:  Thanks for your support for the mod  :ball:  

Hope you will keep posting in this forum!  :P
I tried that but it didn't work. :( Also, when I neared the shore with my ship I didn't get any option to disembark, I was basically just stuck and could go nowhere.

SRN

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2010, 08:57:38 PM »
I don't know if they has anything to do with your mod specifically but I have run into a hell of a lot of bugs concerning those surprise bandits attacks when you hit a village or a marketplace in a major city. I spawn, bad guys spawn but when I've done away with all that I can find, I can't leave! Nothing happens and I am basically just stuck unless I can find my way out and manually leave without getting a message that I've taken care of the bandits. I've also noticed various clipping bugs in this encounter (running through walls, doors and whatnot). Just a heads up.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2010, 09:20:15 PM »
Yeah, if you have the cheats activated you can press ctrl and f4 to kill the one who is not spawing... That is the ''Banker'' which is Jubal's add-on... I think another way to fix that is to add more spawing points...

I am really sorry for not taking care of that bug earlier... I will fight that though...

Thanks for pointing this out...

Sorry once again

Regent

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2010, 12:20:18 PM »
First, excelent mod Dimos, been playing it for 10 days now.
I

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2010, 12:13:11 PM »
Regent,

First, excelent mod Dimos, been playing it for 10 days now.
I

SRN

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2010, 04:49:09 PM »
Found another one; just outside Dublin, in the middle of the ocean (on a place where you can't travel without a boat) two groups of deserters were frozen while a band of Irish horsemen or whatever, tried to chase them down and just rode into the shoreline without getting anywhere. This happened right before I entered Dublin and was still there when I left.

Meanmelter

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2010, 05:33:33 PM »
-The salt mine has a Gigantic gap on the roof of the mine.
-The donkeys have a...unpleasant mesh.
-After you fight hill raiders in England (if thats what there called) they will still fight, only with 0 fighters.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2010, 07:58:54 PM »
Hoy mate!

Welcome!

Yeah those bugs are a bit annoying some times... anyways, overall was the mod nice?

I will add those as well ...  :ball:

Silver Wolf

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2010, 03:28:04 PM »
Apparently, Croatian king does not have any equipment... That should be fixed as soon as possible...
"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2011, 03:46:54 PM »
He has now... Have you seen that?

Ker Raven

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2011, 05:46:06 PM »
Hello Dimos
Firstly, excellent mod...some bugs but nothing that ruins play value. As an excuse for any stupid or obvious questions...I only took up gaming after I retired a couple of years ago...yes, an old codger!   I have been solo playing M&B original (can't get to grips with WB) for a couple of years and now only play SR, Sword Song  and 1080.
My only whinge about 1080 is not being able to rename my faction when leaving one of the established Kingdoms.....I did find a post elsewhere but have been unable to find it again on Exilian or an answer.   Is it possible to rename by any means ?  As a future enhancement perhaps cujstom (historically controlled options) heraldry could be added.
Thank you for you attention and keep up the excellent work....too many mods get dropped in favour of porting to WB.
Ker Raven