Author Topic: BUG REPORTS  (Read 26392 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BUG REPORTS
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2009, 06:15:55 PM »
Sorry, that sounded really snappy. I apologise unreservedly.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

saladin

• View Profile
    • Awards
BUG REPORTS
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2009, 08:22:41 PM »
hello jubal. really enjoying the new mod and expanded territory, it adds a lot more adventuring to the game. the only bug that i have noticed so far is that companions (or any other npc in the tavern except the barkeep for that matter) give you the mercenary dialogue. so whatever mercenaries that are in tavern will be hired if you talk to the companions instead of the companions. not a big deal but i thought i should report it nonetheless. also perhaps maybe some more early game looter/brigand spawns? they seem to get wiped out pretty fast because of the new town guard(which i think it's awesome that you can get that job). it's been a while since i worked with the module system, is it possible to increase the spawn rate of the looters and brigands?
keep up the great work!

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BUG REPORTS
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2009, 08:53:42 PM »
I'll boost the spwan rate, thanks!

Also, the companion dialogues are now fixed on my version. THat'll come with next release.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Snoopy

• View Profile
    • Awards
BUG REPORTS
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2009, 09:37:15 PM »
Well, if you want to be REALLY creative, add an invasion script and have some big strong empire (maybe the Calradian Empire Resurgent or something) or nations attack around day 60 or so.

That would certainly be interesting. Otherwise, the more tiny nation states, the better.

class5myosin

• View Profile
    • Awards
BUG REPORTS
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2009, 06:29:16 PM »
If it's convenient, could you post the file(s) you have that fix companion recruitment? Not having a medic might be pretty rough...

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BUG REPORTS
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2009, 08:16:53 PM »
I really don't even have time to do the upload. I can get them to you in more or less exactly a week, when my main block of exams are over.

class5myosin

• View Profile
    • Awards
BUG REPORTS
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2009, 06:36:35 PM »
Whatever you can do is great. This is an awesome mod

TLG11

• View Profile
    • Awards
BUG REPORTS
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2009, 08:31:24 PM »
Downloaded both patches.... still that darn helmet error.... no fix?

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BUG REPORTS
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2009, 09:51:14 AM »
Next weekend, I'll do my utmost to get you guys a release for Christmas. Thanks for sticking around, I'll do my level best to keep to that goal.

foset

• View Profile
    • Awards
BUG REPORTS
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2010, 12:32:33 AM »
hi i cant fight with the assassin to get the skills. I say the drunk thing he says he'll kill me but he jst goes back to normal help plz.

SolkaTruesilver

• View Profile
    • Awards
BUG REPORTS
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2010, 02:09:54 AM »
The game bugged completely after playing "Blackjack" inthe 4-ways in. In short, the blackjack interface was still on after I ended the game, And I couldn't leave the inn.

SolkaTruesilver

• View Profile
    • Awards
BUG REPORTS
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2010, 04:48:43 AM »
Also, I cannot seem to be able to recruit companions. They only give me the regular dialogue of mercenaries, even after I hired all the available sellswords.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BUG REPORTS
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2010, 09:28:55 AM »
I've fixed the companion hiring in my version which should be released soonish (fingers crossed). As for Blackjack... I've never had any issues with it, try tabbing out if there's an issue?

SolkaTruesilver

• View Profile
    • Awards
BUG REPORTS
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2010, 11:47:07 PM »
Nop. Not working. Tabbing out or escape didn't worked. I had to leave the game with Alt+F4

Thanks for the reply!

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BUG REPORTS
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2010, 03:16:20 PM »
That is very, very odd. I didn't write the blackjack scripts myself so I've no idea what if anything needs tampering with.  ^o)