Author Topic: 2 Reviews for Europe: 1080  (Read 5376 times)

Marcus

• Devourer of Souls
  • Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • I think, therefore I am.
    • View Profile
    • http://exilian.co.uk/
    • Awards
2 Reviews for Europe: 1080
« on: April 12, 2010, 07:58:16 PM »

With Dimos' mod, Europe 1080 on it's second release now, it has picked up a couple of reviews here on Exilian. One is by Boyninja616, our Mount&Blade Admin, and another is by a new member, Jezze. Both reviews can be viewed and commented on below:

Boyninja616:
"The map is geographically sound. For a map of it's size and complexity, it is a fairly accurate reconstruction and makes it feel more like Europe, so very good work there. Also, I like the ability to buy a ship to get out of dodge, even though sea combat is a bit shaky."
See the full review here: Review

Jezze:
"One thing that definitely should be mentioned and what is a strong point of this mod, are the scenes. Their size is often huge and really worth walking through them. Also the custom locations or neutral locations are also nicely done and offer good gameplay with on a good variety. "
See the full review here: Review

I will be posting news about more reviews of other mods as they appear so you can get a good idea of what people think of a mod before trying it. Enjoy these two for now though.

Marcus.
"So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste."