Game Design and Project Resources: The Workshops Quarter > The Thermopolium - Communication & Chat

Gig's stuff

(1/2) > >>

Gigantus:
I have been around the modding for a few years now - but rather exclusively at Total War Center where I am also an administrator.

My expertise is in mapping, scripting, coding and general bug hunting - all M2TW based. Hopefully this will not cause problems when applied to RTW. If you have a thread\posts where my input could help simply drop me a message (I figured out eventually how to get a pop up for new messages) and I 'll see what I can do.

ahowl11:
How can you get a pop up? I think Arjos never knew because of that reason.

Gigantus:
I posted the complete procedure today - I think it was in his thread.

Select profile\account settings from the long horizontal list of options, then in the new window modify profile\personal messaging. Activate 'Show pop up...' tick box and click on 'change profile' to save the setting.

Glaurung:
There's another option on the same page, Notify by email every time you receive a personal message:, with options Never, Always, From Buddies Only. I haven't used the pop-up option, but I suspect it might only work if you're logged in when you get a message.

Jubal:
Would it be sensible for me to write another mini-tutorial guide thing for the welcome hall that covers this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version