Announcements and Articles: The Gatehouse Quarter > The Welcome Hall - Start Here!

Hello :)

(1/3) > >>

Starsring:
Just wanted to introduce myself seeing as I am new. First off my name is Elizabeth.

I'm not really a gamer or programmer, but I do admire those who are able to do those things (for I am very unskilled in those areas.)
I really like to read and paint. I also do a vlog in my spare time (when I remember to actually do it.) So I'll probably be around the writing and general discussion forums.

But yeah, I joined because I happened to meet Jubal on omegle and told me I should join, and so I did. ;D

comrade_general:
Very nice to meet you. :)

May I be the first to formally welcome you to Exilian!

Jubal:
Wilkommen, bienvenue, welcome!  :)

Captain Carthage:
Hello

Cuddly Khan:
Another one that will post a few times, about 10 at the max, and than disappear. Sorry for the bluntness Starsring but It's become a tradition of new members around here. Sometimes we get one that stays for a while, like Othko. So I hope your like him and we can say that we have +1 to our humble community. Sorry if that came out a bit too nasty. Welcome and have a nice stay. Also your name is Elizabeth so you must be a girl. So if you do stay than we would have two girls on this forum. Well, two that are active anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version