Game Design and Project Resources: The Workshops Quarter > Computer Game Development - The Indie Alley

HEADLINER: What if YOU controlled the news?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Jubal:
Oct 3rd added to my mental list of "times when I need to promote a game release in the next 2 months" :) Good marketing ideas, too, I'm always awful at getting people to come and talk to me at shows/expos.

Koobazaur:

Little update, I got all the feedback from the Seattle Indies Expo in to the game :] Biggest tweak is that you now DRAG the articles around rather than clicking. I kept fighting the design since I wanted that "rewarding" feeling of clicking on an article to stamp it, but it just flew against people's instinct to drag things. Bummer, but sometimes you just gotta admit when you're wrong.

Here's a new little GIF:

Last but not least - anyone coming to Geek Girl Con? I'll be exhibiting there, so come by say hi :D

Jubal:
Is there any reason you couldn't add a button in an options menu somewhere so both methods are available? I guess that might be kinda complex...

Koobazaur:
I could but I think it's better to just have one UI method, one that feels natural. Plus I'd need dragging if I want to do a mobile version anyway, so might as well implement it now.

That and it'd mean coding/supporting two different UI methods and I'm too lazy :p

Jubal:
Yea, that's fair :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version