Author Topic: Spoil a wish  (Read 116160 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Spoil a wish
« Reply #1230 on: October 09, 2020, 11:52:40 PM »
You legally own five wispa bars. However, you don't know which wispa bars, and they are scattered across the world with a small tag on the outside of the wrapper. You spend your life wandering the stores across the planet looking for the wispa bars that are by right yours.

I wish that I could get to sleep easily at will.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Baragon

• Terminator Veteran
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1231 on: October 10, 2020, 05:54:44 AM »
You can sleep whenever you want, but also fall asleep whenever you think of fatigue, the word "tired" or other similar concepts - you also have no control over when you wake up!

I wish I had more confidence
My kind were created to feel no fear, but we understand it. We were all once men who felt fear as does anyone else, and we must know it because it is a weapon we wield. - Darnath Lysander, Imperial Fists

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1232 on: October 10, 2020, 10:32:51 AM »
You have so much confidence you practically believe you can fly. You can't, and this goes badly for you.

I wish I had more mental fortitude
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...