Game Design and Project Resources: The Workshops Quarter > Non-game Programs - The Tinkers' Workshop

android app

(1/3) > >>

hazzacanary:
I would love to make an exilian android app - a quick-link to the forums, possibly reformatted to fit on a mobile better. However, I am a complete coding noob, so I would love it if someone could help me a) learn javascript and the art of making apps, and b) help make an exilian app. As all the android sdk tools are free to download, we shouldnt have problems obtaining an sdk (although there are quite a few individual components to download and install!)

Cheers,
Hazza

debux:
Greetings Hazza! Although I must say that your topic title suggested me that you were some kind of bot (we've gotten a few lately)

Sadly, I can't help you much here... I'm not very techy, but I believe there might be a few on the forums that might be able to say something

Marcus:
An android app would be cool, though I don't know if SMF already has one, and since the forums are the heart of exilian, it would be the most useful. An android app for the site could be made though, but not right now, since I'm about to go into a hectic time in RL, and internet connectivity will be very limited.

hazzacanary:
well i certaintly wasnt expecting it to be completed quickly. Its more like a personal project for me and al lthe other javascript noobs in the community to learn some javascript and work together make a basic app

hazzacanary:
any volunteers, before I get started on designing (not building) the UI?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version