Art, Writing, and Learning: The Clerisy Quarter > Writing, Poems, AARs, and Stories - The Storyteller's Hall

Welcome to the Storytellers' Hall...

(1/3) > >>

Marcus:
Hello and welcome to the Storytellers' Hall. Here there will be many tales spun about deeds of bravery, tales of heroes of old, and of course, some which are taller than the local church! First, some quick guidelines:

* The Terms of Service apply as normal here.
* Stories/poems posted here are not required to have specific warnings for content, but it may be courteous to add them in cases where extreme or graphic elements are involved.
* If your work is interactive enough to be considered a game, consider posting in the Indie Alley instead.
* If your work is a graphic novel or comic, please use the Conservatoire, our area for art, music, and drama discussion.
FAQ

Where do I post my story?
If you're posting original work direct to the forum, it should go into one of the three subforums - spoken storytelling just covers that particular art form, stories/AARs covers basically all prose fiction, and poetry and artistic writing covers poems, oulipo writing, etc. If you want to post links to your books or external work, do that in the main body of the storytellers' hall.

Can I post a link to my patreon, or shops where people can buy my work?
Yes, please do! We don't allow advertising from larger commercial companies, but you're very welcome to promote your own independent work here.

What is an AAR?
An AAR is an After Action Report. It can be a report of a battle, an ongoing report of a campaign etc. It basically reports something you did in game.

Happy Storytelling folks! :)

Private Clark:
ZOMG! My ToS :P

what the hell?:
wel once upon a time....

...there was a spammer who could not stop spamming. So a certain TW Admin, A.K.A Marcus, came along and deleted all his posts in the thread except this one so he could gloat about said user being banned due to spam. The end. - Marcus

Private Clark:
good job with the spam  :rolleyes:

Marcus:
Spam again WTH, and We'll have to unceremoniusly kick you off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version