Art, Writing, and Learning: The Clerisy Quarter > Writing, Poems, AARs, and Stories - The Storyteller's Hall

Welcome to the Storytellers' Hall...

<< < (3/3)

comrade_general:
how bout a filmmaker's corner as well  :D

Jubal:
Your wish is my command.

comrade_general:

--- Quote from: "Jubal" ---Your wish is my command.
--- End quote ---
sweet, now i have to make a film  :P  B)

Jubal:
I've finally updated the top post here to have better up to date guidelines :)

I've also copied the old version of the post to here, because it's something of a relic - there was still a live link in there to the Invisionfree site, which we've not been on in well over half a decade!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Hello and welcome to the Storyteller's Corner. Here there will be many tales spun about deeds of bravery, tales of heroes of old, and of course, some which are taller than the local church! First, some quick guidelines:

* The ToS still applies here, so if you're new, read it before posting please.

* Threads here should be AARs, writing discussion, writings and stories only. If you have a strong urge to spam, visit the Spamfest forum.

* Not set in stone, but AARs should be set in the periods that Mount&Blade and the various Total War games cover. If you want to post a Warhammer40k story, you're in the wrong forum. If there are mods for the games this forum is dedicated to, you can post AARs and War Stories based on those mods here as well. Stories are fine in any period or whatever.
FAQ
What is an AAR?
An AAR is an After Action Report. It can be a report of a battle, an ongoing report of a campaign etc. It basically reports something you did in game.
Where do I post my story?
AARs go in the AAR section, War stories, in War Stories, anything else into Other Stories.

Happy Storytelling folks! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version