Off-topic and Chatter: The Jolly Boar Inn > Forum Games - The Beer Cellar!

Exilian Chess Rankings

(1/3) > >>

Jubal:
Okay, this is the grand Exilian Chess Rankings Thread! Made a 0AD one so thought I'd make a chess one as well. There are lots of chess multiplayer thingies on the web

To enter the table, just post the result of any multiplayer game you've played. We're using an elo ranking system (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system#Mathematical_details) so your ranking change is very dependent on who you're playing and their rank compared to yours. Everyone starts out at 1000 points and goes upwards or downwards according to results. :)

Please do post after action reports too but ideally in separate threads - leave this for rankings discussion and banter.  ;D

Note that for these rankings a K-factor of 32 is being used.
RankNamePoints1Will10152Jubal10023Comrade_General9994Rob984

Table of Games
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Jul 24 2013 Jubal bt Comrade_General
Aug 26 2013 Will bt Jubal
Aug 16 2013 Comrade_General bt Jubal
Aug 13 2013 Jubal bt Rob
Aug 02 2013 Jubal bt Will
Aug 02 2013 Will bt Jubal
Jul 31 2013 Jubal drw Will

Jubal:
Will snuck a quick win against me, followed by me beating him. I was narrowly winning a third game but had to go eat so we won't count that.

Will:

--- Quote from: Jubal on August 02, 2013, 09:16:22 PM ---Will snuck a quick win against me, followed by me beating him. I was narrowly winning a third game but had to go eat so we won't count that.

--- End quote ---

The quick win was a bit of a cheap shot. :)

Jubal:
If it works it works  :)

Clockwork:
I've not played before but I've read up on the rules. How do we set up games? Message me on skype if you want a game anyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version