Author Topic: Quiet  (Read 5816 times)

Alexc26

• View Profile
    • Awards
Quiet
« on: May 12, 2009, 02:22:27 PM »
Hi, it just seems as if this part of the forums (SR) are really quiet, and it doesnt look as if much is happening, if you want i can read some tutorials and stuff and try to get a bit of knowledge about the programs used etc so i can start maybe trying to help this mod, i like this mod so far and i would really like it to get alot more finished :) so yea, if ya need me to help just say, i will learn and then i will try my best.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Quiet
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 04:36:02 PM »
The more the merrier, help would be very useful as I've got a LOT of work at the moment so work on the mod is slow.

Particularly I need help with;

- Scene building. It's not hard, I just need someone making as many scenes as possible. I'm about 150-200 scenes short of where I need to be, which isn't too good.
- Quests. If you're more the code/script type, then making some nice new quests in the ModuleSystem would be good, particulalry more options for guildmaster quests, small storyline quests, and so on.

So yea. I guess it comes down to whether you'd prefer scening and building new graphicsy stuff, or making new plotlines and bits of code?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Alexc26

• View Profile
    • Awards
Quiet
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 04:48:45 PM »
Ill think about what one i will do and then start reading tuts :)