Announcements and Articles: The Gatehouse Quarter > The Welcome Hall - Start Here!

An Actual Introduction.

(1/6) > >>

Paramythion:
Well, I am he that was formerly Lord Blaiddmor.
I have decided to more or less ditch the whole alter-ego thing. It was fun for awhile, but after hanging out on Exilian for a bit, I started to realize that I actually really liked it here. And it is sort of difficult to actively participate in a community while pretending to be a clueless fantasy noble and his entourage. So I changed my name up a bit (because keeping the name of a character I made up seemed odd), and intend to be (hopefully) much more active.

As for an actual introduction, well..
I originally found Exilian while searching for Mount And Blade mods, when I stumbled across the Extended Factions mod (which I am still waiting patiently for news on, as I am convinced it is the coolest M&B mod idea in a very long time) on the Taleworld's forums. I then ended up getting linked back to Exilian a fair amount more, through various excellent mods that the community here has released, before I finally gave in and made an account.

Random details.

I mod a bit, on a strictly amateur level; mostly tweaking Rome Total War (and good ol' Medieval Total War, when I can get it working), although I have experimented on other games as well. I am looking into getting a bit more serious about it.

I also write. Again, I am not terribly good at it, but hoping to improve myself.

I play guitar, rather well, if I may say so myself. I enjoy playing virtually any sort of music, but prefer overly grandiose rock, celtic, and post-hardcore stuff (of the melodic variety), are my specialities.

I mess around in a variety of other areas, but those are the only really relevant hobbies I have. I am also interested in language, and I am learning several at the moment (with varying levels of success), and I enjoy tinkering with anything I can get my hands on, and creating things.

With all that being said, I hope I can contribute something useful to this delightful little community.

comrade_general:
It's a pleasure to re-meet you. :)

Pentagathus:
No its not.
Go away again  >:(

Jubal:
Have an actual welcome to go with the actual introduction. Look forward to seeing you around - looks like you'll be able to poke your nose in more or less everywhere!

Paramythion:
Pentagathus: I have a feeling this is the start of a long and mutually beneficial relationship. ;D

And Jubal and CG, it is, of course, a pleasure to meet you both outside a fictional persona. :) I am a pretty huge fan of both of yalls works, and hope I can learn a lot from hanging around here. And yep, I fully intend to stick my nose in just about everywhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version