Author Topic: RTR:Alexander RECRUITMENT  (Read 2972 times)

ahowl11

• RTR Project
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RTR:Alexander RECRUITMENT
« on: November 11, 2013, 06:34:15 PM »
Hail citizens of Exilian!

I have begun a mod, RTR:Alexander. And I am recruiting anyone who is willing to help, whether it be 3d/2d art, mapping, coding, scripting, research, or testing. Please post in this thread or PM me!
Here is the mod thread on TWC:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?629756-Rome-Total-Realism-Alexander&p=13390717#post13390717
God, Family, Baseball, Friends, Rome Total War, and Exilian. What more could I possibly need?

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: RTR:Alexander RECRUITMENT
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 01:23:24 PM »
1) I can provide advice and information, particularly primary source research.
2) Please do repost the information and stuff here as well, for anyone too lazy to click links.  :P
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

ahowl11

• RTR Project
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 05:31:00 AM »
Good to know Jubal! And I will. Right now this will be put on hold as far as progress. I just wanted to make the announcement that there is plans for one. Before I get to an Alexander mod, I need to make an un mod foldered RTR grand campaign mod for which the Alexander mod will be a part of. I am currently in the process of making said un mod foldered mod.
God, Family, Baseball, Friends, Rome Total War, and Exilian. What more could I possibly need?

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 01:27:32 PM »
Why no modfolder?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

ahowl11

• RTR Project
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 12:11:26 AM »
Because modfoldering causes a lot of restrictions in regards to what I am doing. Think about it.. RTR is the 'data' and you can make mods based off that. Put them all into a launcher similar to RS2 and you have a pretty epic mod with various campaigns and options in one launcher.