Game Design and Project Resources: The Workshops Quarter > Computer Game Development - The Indie Alley

Quickfire Screenshots

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jubal:
I'm still making/tweaking them - I'll take a little video sometime soon of the whole thing with the sound effects. :)

And yes, it's part of my little loosely Doctor Who themed adventure game/hobby project, entitled LIFE. It's mostly text-adventure gameplay but with some rather roughly hacked together pixel graphics to give location images etc.

JeffNevington:
Looks bloody awesome.  Your pixel art is really decent, the style is coherent between the screenshots.

Your method also sounds like Dr Who jargon,
--- Quote ---starting with photographs, montaging them, then crunching the image and indexing
--- End quote ---

Jubal:
Yes! It seems to work somehow, anyways!

In today's quick screen - an Exxilon, a Judoon, and a Terileptil walk into a bar...

Koobazaur:
Some art mockups for my current project:

click here for bigger

Jubal:
Koob: I like the vector stylised stuff most I think, especially for your sorts of projects which tend to be quite story driven and atmospheric :)

Here's a spaceship I made recently - I figured I'd post it here because I made it, was rather pleased with it, then realised that ingame you only get to see the damn thing for a quarter of a second (literally, not figuratively).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version