Author Topic: Hello Everybody!!!  (Read 2755 times)

Mason220

• View Profile
    • Awards
Hello Everybody!!!
« on: September 13, 2017, 12:01:57 AM »
Hello everybody!!! I'm Ryan and a fellow twitter user suggested I make a post and Introduce myself. I am a long time total war player and mostly singleplayer games. Well I have decided to give YouTube a shot and I am enjoying the hell out of it before I even have any numbers to brag about on my channel! anyways if you would like to I'll leave a link to my channel! Let me know how you like it! Thank you everybody!!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAOMG4cL-jkGX9wTBnmqipw?disable_polymer=true

Clockwork

• Charming Prince of Darkness
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Bitter? Me? portugal no, I think it's hilarious.
  • Awards Came first in the Summer 2020 Exilian forum pub quiz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello Everybody!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 07:35:08 AM »
Good luck dude, welcome to the forum! I checked it out quickly - good sound, voice has a nice tone and is super clear. The battlefield UI is waaay too bright when the camera pans to look towards the sun or the clouds move during a battle; I can't look at it :S
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

Glaurung

• Sakellarios
    Financial Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 08:24:52 AM »
Welcome to Exilian! I hope you enjoy being here - please feel free to look around, and to post about anything that interests you.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 11:04:30 PM »
Welcome to Exilian :)

I'd suggest putting a thread introducing your channel more fully in the Arcade forum: http://exilian.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=11.0

Also, might be helpful for you that you can put YouTube videos embedded into posts on our site: the YouTube button is second row down on the far left hand side on the post writing/editing window.

Do shout if you need any help, and as Glaurung says feel free to prod round the site and post about anything you find interesting!
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Mason220

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 03:54:50 PM »
Thanks everyone!!! The ui is bright on my end as well. I'll try to tone it down a little on the next part! And I'll be sure to post the channel there! Thanks again everyone.