Author Topic: Overwatch  (Read 11573 times)

Gmd

• The one and only
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Quack
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Overwatch
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2016, 02:22:09 AM »
I love overwatch. It's currently my favourite fps multiplayer game. Strongly recommend, all characters have a different feel and are fun. Just watched all of blizzcon when this character trailer was released. Was real cool, but blizzard really messed up their pre advertising for this. With my housemates spending hours translating code to follow sombras build up story. A very poorly handled and overly teasing release for something leaked months ago and was just released at blizzcon.
Bunneh and I Rule this land in the name of Supreme Lord Krishna.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") 

Give me my green name back!!! I am always Logothetes

Clockwork

• Charming Prince of Darkness
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Bitter? Me? portugal no, I think it's hilarious.
  • Awards Came first in the Summer 2020 Exilian forum pub quiz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2016, 03:05:32 AM »
The 'ARG' was rubbish. Follow this link to this place. Aha clever you, now follow this link to this other place... gj blizz :P

I still don't have the game either, played the beta and that was enough for me. For some reason I'm the 1% that really like the characters but dislike the gameplay :/
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2016, 11:57:31 PM »
I'm probably also in that 1%, but I don't play FPS games to start with :P
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...