Author Topic: King of the Hill  (Read 206757 times)

Tusky

• Sebastokrator
    Citizens' Officer
    • View Profile
    • Tusky Games
    • Awards
Re: King of the Hill
« Reply #1140 on: April 11, 2021, 10:42:24 AM »
I use a salt cannon to dehydrate and dessicate the nymphs, and guard against any snail or slug based attacks.

My hill.
<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1141 on: April 11, 2021, 12:56:52 PM »
Side note: why isn't there a major salt based supervillain? So many "are you just feeling salty about this, Count Saline?" terrible puns on offer.

I start a salt and vinegar crisp factory and turn all your salt into delicious crisp products, leaving you defenceless. I then use the assault cannon that you probably intended to order when you got a salt cannon, and conquer the hill with actual artillery.

My hill!
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Glaurung

• Sakellarios
    Financial Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1142 on: October 29, 2021, 11:04:10 PM »
After long silence, I encounter an abandoned hill on my travels, adorned with an unexpected crisp factory and assault cannon. In the absence of any occupants, I move in myself, bring the crisp factory back into production, and ready the cannon for any necessary defence.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1143 on: February 05, 2022, 09:11:08 PM »
I encounter an abandoned crisp factory, defended by rusted cannon, a relic of an age long past. I sell it to the National Trust, who defend it with trained guard hedgehogs and make me the site manager.

My hill!
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Tusky

• Sebastokrator
    Citizens' Officer
    • View Profile
    • Tusky Games
    • Awards
« Reply #1144 on: January 31, 2024, 11:09:37 AM »
I earn the trust of the national trust's regional manager. I persuade them to allow me access to the premesis on the hill so that I can run a sponsored bake sale.

My nefarious intentions become clear when the bake sale opens. Instead of hungry punters coming up the hill, it is a pack of hedgehog hating poodles. They scare away the unprepared guard hedgehogs.

Along with my new pack of guard poodles, I consolidate my defenses with the cakes, which it turns out are not edible cakes at all, but motion detecting automated turrets which are programmed to destroy any intruders.
<< Signature redacted >>